Site Safety Advisor
Site Safety advisors act as a front-line resource to help execute the client organization’s health, safety and environmental management system intended to protect the organization’s employees, the environment, and property against harm or damage.
The Field Safety Advisor’s primary function is coordinating, preparing and supporting all safety activities in the field operations.
Our Safety Advisors have extensive experience from various industries, large and small companies on provincial, national and international level.
Site Safety Advisor Duties:
- Coordinate all safety activities in the field operations
- Review existing safety systems and make a recommendation for improvement as required
- Prepare and submit reports to document compliance and incidences
- Ensure that all field Safety Meetings and Inspections are conducted as per policy and documented appropriately
- Provide advice and support to field supervisors and senior management as required
- Coach and mentor field employees in safe work practices and procedures
- Conduct and lead incident investigations
- Design and create a site or project-specific safety plans if required by the client
- Help with identifying training for employees for incident prevention to maintain safety awareness
- Analyze safety conditions and recommend changes to continuously improve operational safety performance
- Assist with the maintenance of records as necessary to comply with relevant OHS legislation and regulations if required by the client
- Provide advice on safety systems, trends, response actions, investigation, and interpretation of health and safety regulations
- Assist with audits and inspections of operational activates if required by the client